Imported into the UK by J Perkins Distribution of Kent SRP £154.99
AGE RECOMMENDATION: For ages 14 years and up. Not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. It is highly recommended to join a local model aircraft club. This is not a toy.
Almost Ready To Fly aircraft, requires other items to finish.
Suitable for intermediate / advanced model flyer.
The Aussie PC9 series
Seagull were the first to bring this great-looking RAAF Roulette Display Team aircraft to the attention of the discerning modeller. The smooth flight performance of the original 46-powered model has become legendary.
Scale model recreates the exact trim scheme and flight characteristics of the Australian aerobatic team.
- Wingspan - 60.6ins (154cm)
- Wing area - 610 sq.ins (37.04sq dm)
- Suits - 40-46 2-stroke. (52 4-stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Req's - 4 channel RC with 5 servos
- Length - 43.7ins (111cm)
- Approx flying weight 5.5-5.95lbs (2.5-2.7kg)
- Flying skill intermediate/advanced.
- Minimum 4ch 35mhz radio control system.
- 5 servos.
- Engine, .40/58 2stroke. .50/72 4stroke.
- Engine starting equipment.
- Glues and tools for finishing.