Imported into the UK by J Perkins Distribution of Kent SRP £199.99
AGE RECOMMENDATION: For ages 14 years and up. Not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. It is highly recommended to join a local model aircraft club. This is not a toy.
Almost Ready To Fly aircraft, requires other items to finish.
Suitable for intermediate / advanced model flyer.
Seagull Sea Eagle manual (pdf) File size: 2.29Mb
The SEA EAGLE produced by SEAGULL MODELS was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble with the help of a clear manual.
The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already and all you need is to assemble the parts. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed
- Wingspan - 49.2ins (125.0cm)
- Wing area - 415.4sq.ins (26.8dm)
- Suits - 46 2-Stroke (60 4-stroke) or electric conversion
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 50.7ins (128.7cm)
- Approx flying weight - 5.1-5.5lbs (2.3-2.5Kg)
- Radio - 4 Channel with 5 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate / Advanced
- Radio control / 5 standard servos
- Engine and starting equipment
- Glues and tools.