Imported into the UK by Ripmax Ltd SRP £129.99
AGE RECOMMENDATION: For ages 14 years and up. Not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. It is highly recommended to join a local model aircraft club. This is not a toy.
Almost Ready To Fly aircraft, requires other items to finish.
Suitable for Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced.
The popular Chris Foss Wot Trainer has been updated to suit both Electric and I/C power. The addition of a cowling makes for a clean look and improved aerodynamics while still providing ample cooling.
As with the previous version of the Wot Trainer, it requires no glue for assembly and features a choice of tail dragger or trike undercarriage. The tapered wing provides exceptional stability, perfect for the novice pilot, but with maximum control movements and increased power, it is capable of more aerobatics than you would normally expect from this type of model.
- ESC Quantum 60 Amp (Recommended)
- Wingspan 1710mm (67.5")
- Length 1280mm (50")
- Weight 2.7-2.8kg (5.9-6.2lbs)
- Servos 4 x Standard (Required)
- Radio System 4 Channel (Required)
- IC Engine .40 - .46 2-Stroke (Required)
- LiPo Hi-Energy 4S 4500mAh (Recommended)
- Electric Motor Quantum II 40 (Recommended)
Optional Hardware Packs:
- I/C Hardware Pack: A-CF001AICP
- Electric Hardware Pack: A-CF001AELP
- Minium 4 Channel RC with 4 servos
- Engine or Electric motor
- A-CF001AICP IC Hardware Pack or A-CF001AELP Electric Hardware Pack
- Starting equipment or LiPo & Charger