Imported into the UK by Ripmax Ltd SRP £209.99
40 MHz For ground / water use only
F-14 Navy is a universal radio system with Navy Twin Stick included in tray-type design from the successful and proven F-series and features 5 option wells for individual assembly.
The transmitter can be expanded to 8 channels, and with optional modules such as Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop, Multi-Switch-Prop for demanding applications.
*REQUIRES: RIPMAX 9.6v 2000mAh Eneloop Transmitter Pack for F Series (O-8EN2000AAWF)
-Basic 4 channel unit with Navy twin stick and 1 Dual axis self centreing stick. Provision for 2 proportional sliders and 2 switched channels giving 8 channels total.
-Can also be used with Robbe Multi-Switch, Multi-Prop or Multi-Switch-Prop channel expansion to 5 prop + 48 multi-channels = 53 Functions
-5 options for Multi-Module with 8 control switches
-Servo reverse and programmable sequence of control functions.
-Large battery compartment for batteries up to 3500 mAh = over 14 hours of operating time. * Battery and charger required
-1-point attachment lug for neck strap.
-1x F-14 Navy Transmitter
-1x R-168 DF Receiver (Dual Conversion)
-1x S 148 Servo
-1x Servo accessory bag
-1x Switch harness.
-1 Pair of crystals
- P-RT1600: 3 Position channel switch
- P-RT1511: Multi-Switch module
- P-RT1512: Multi-Prop module
- P-MSD8369: Multi-Switch 16 Decoder
- P-MSM8084: Multi-Switch 16 Module
- P-MSM8444: Mono-Switch Memory
- P-MSPD8370: Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 Decoder
- P-MSPM8101: Multi-Switch-Prop 12+2 Module
- O-8EN2000AAWF: TX Battery 9,6V 2000mAh Eneloop
- O-XLD364-0600F: Futaba RX charging lead
- P-FBC30D/4: Futaba Tx/Rx NiCad/Ni-MH Chgr 120/600mA
- P-CT40*: TX Xtal
- P-CR40*DC: RX Xtal Dual Conversion