UK Import by LOGIC RC
Requires battery and charger
The Bristol Trawler RTR is a factory-assembled model of a typical European trawler.
The model is equipped ready to operate with factory-fitted drive system, RC components, and 2.4 GHz Tactic TTX491 RC-system. The sturdy pre-painted fibreglass hull with detailed wooden decking and superstructure will also stand up to rougher waters.
The model is fully pre-assembled simply insert the two masts in the deck and connect the shroud tensioners and you are ready to sail. Factory-fitted switchable navigation and work lights mean that you can even sail at night with no problems, and with her powerful electric motor, LiPo-compatible ESC and metal propeller, your Bristol Trawler can easily avoid collision with other vessels should the need arise.
Using half speed will maximise running time and give your boat a really authentic appearance. With the included wooden display stand you can present your model perfectly at home too.
- 2.4 GHz Tactic TTX491 RC-system
- High quality painted GRP hull with wooden deck
- Completely pre-assembled rigging and trawl nets
- Removable wooden bridge superstructure
- LED nautical and work lights with separate switch
- Fitted hardware
- Realistic metal propeller
- Hull length: 850 mm
- Width: 220 mm
- Overall height: 737 mm
- Total weight: 3650 g
- Rudder, motor speed forward/reverse
- Assembled model with GRP hull in scale 1:28
- Easily fitted fibreglass masts including trawl rigging and nets.
- 550-size electric motor
- LiPo-compatible ESC with directional reverse
- Fitted hardware
- 3S LiPo battery with minimum 20C and 2000mAh capacity
- LiPo charger with balancer-function
- AA Batteries for transmitter and model lighting systems