Imported into the UK by Ripmax Ltd SRP £109.99
AGE RECOMMENDATION: For ages 14 years and up. Not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. It is highly recommended to join a local model aircraft club. This is not a toy.
Almost Ready To Fly aircraft, requires other items to finish.
Suitable for Intermediate / Advanced.
The overwhelming demand for the original Wot-4E made it easy choice for us to reproduce, working closely with Chris Foss this model with a revised lightweight structure and a bright new colour scheme. The Wot4-E is a 80% scale version of the classic Wot4 ARTF making it the perfect size to fit 3S 2100-2500mAh Li-Po batteries.
The WOT 4-E is a brilliant all around model and is ideal for small field use - or where there are noise restrictions - yet is large enough to hold its own at the busiest flying sites. The balsa/ply structure is strong and light with the additional benefit of an easy access battery mount with magnetically secured hatch cover for quick battery changes!
With all the same flying characteristics of its predecessor, this really is a superbly performing sport aerobatic aircraft. The thick wing section is forgiving at low speed and the Wot4 needs to be really provoked to stall. The long strip ailerons provide plenty of authority and the Wot4-E is capable of a wide selection of aerobatics.
-Lightweight wooden structure
-New colour scheme
-Easy access battery hatch
- Type: Wooden ARTF
- Wingspan: 1095mm (43.1")
- Length: 1055mm (41.5")
- Weight: 1420g (50.5 oz)
- Servos: 3 Mini (Required)
- Radio System: 4-5 Channel (Required)
- LiPo: 3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh (Required)
- Speed Controller: 40A Brushless (Required)
- Electric Motor: Quantum II 36 Brushless (Required)
- Quantum II 36 Brushless Motor (M-Q2-36)
- Quantum 40 Brushless Speed Controller (P-QESC40S)
- Hi-Energy Extreme 3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery (O-HE3S1P220030A)
- 4 x New Power XLD-17MB Mini Servos (P-NEWXLD17MB)
- 2 x 200mm Extension leads (P-CF0200CSTD)
- 1 x Y-lead (P-CFCYLS)