When plugged into an iPhone, iPad or iTouch the SSTi will enable it to receive the data transmitted from the Spektrum TM1000 or TM1100 in real-time.
The advent of the STI brings several advantages to pilots, and because it operates independently of the transmitter, telemetry now comes to those whose radios do not include telemetry feedback i.e. DX6i and DX5e and all JR radios.
With feedback for all current sensors, plus the option to expand on the software when new telemetry items come to market, the STi is a versatile tool. Not does it provide the option to have a full colour readout, it also means that data can be monitored by a spotter when looking down at the users transmitter is not an option. There are customisable alarms that can be set to both audible and vibration options.
The app is downloadable to the device, the price included in the cost of the dongle.
- Works independently of a transmitter enabling JR and non telemetry enabled radio users the facility.
- Customisable alarms that can be set to both audible and vibration options.
- Cost of the app included in the price.
- Works with iPhone, iPad or iTouch.
- Real-time telemetry provides onboard receiver battery voltage (or flight pack) and RF (Flight Log) information
- Antenna Fades
- Frame losses
- Hold (Failsafes)
- Engine/Motor temperature
- Plus future applications
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
- iPod touch (2nd generation)
- iPod touch (1st generation)
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3G