Imported into the UK by Ripmax Ltd
SELF CENTRE ON ALL STICKS
The new T6L Sport from Futaba has been designed to be the perfect entry level 6 channel radio, without the costly extras that generally are not needed with most normal models.
Benefiting from Futaba’s legendary quality, the 6L Sport is ideal for almost any model, having a full 6 channels (with a switch and rotary knob) for auxiliary functions to be operated by the modeller, whilst reversing switches ensure that the controls all work in the correct direction.
With the mechanical trims, this set will be ideal for use with Tamiya Lorries & Tanks (No servos required for tanks)
- Mechanical trims
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (T-FHSS) eliminates signal interference and frequency pins
- The included R3106GF receiver features a flexible coaxial antenna that can be easily positioned inside the model for optimum reception
- Modulation Futaba T-FHSS Air Mono
- Receiver Ports 6 x PWM, 1 x Battery
- Weight 7.8g (0.3 oz.)
- Channels 6
- Dimensions 43.1 x 25 x 8.8mm (1.7 x 0.98 x 0.35")
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Voltage 4.8 - 7.4V
- Aerial Length 145mm (30mm Tip)
- Transmitter / Self centre on all sticks / drycell
- R3106GF receiver
- 3 x 3003 servos
- Receiver switch harness.