Imported into the UK by Ripmax Ltd
SELF CENTRE ON ALL STICKS
Futaba quality, FHSS technology and an economical price make the 4YF 2.4GHz FHSS radio an excellent choice for cost-conscious modelers wanting an interference-free spread spectrum system for sport use.
With the mechanical trims, this set will be ideal for use with Tamiya Lorries & Tanks (No servos required for tanks)
- Mechanical trims
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) eliminates signal interference and frequency pins
- The included R2004GF receiver features a flexible coaxial antenna that can be easily positioned inside the model for optimum reception
- Easy, convenient push-button transmitter/receiver linking, with no binding plugs
- Power Down Mode - reduces RF power for 90 seconds, simplifying ground checks for interference.
- All-channel servo reversing for more installation options
- Power and servo reversing switches located out of the way to prevent accidental changes
- Battery meter with green and red LED for instant “go/no-go” status
- Transmitter / Self centre on all sticks / drycell
- R2004GF receiver
- 3 x 3003 servos
- Receiver switch harness.